Trial lawyers who get results.
Our trial attorneys have successfully handled a number of different types of civil litigation matters over the past 20 years. Our civil practice is limited to assisting other lawyers and their clients with significant civil cases that are likely to go to trial. Our experience in trying difficult criminal cases gives our lawyers an advantage over civil attorneys who focus only on quick, small settlements and rarely, if ever, go to trial.
We do not accept a large volume of civil cases, and we intentionally limit our practice to only a few clients at any one time. That allows our trial lawyers to dedicate the time, attention and resources necessary to help our clients win or successfully resolve their case.
Our civil practice is generally limited to representing clients in the following matters:
Our main office is in Atlanta, but we help clients with civil cases in courts across Georgia. We have also assisted clients in federal civil litigation, especially constitutional and civil rights cases, in several other states.
If you need an experienced trial attorney to represent you or a loved one in a serious civil case, you are invited to contact our office by telephone or email to discuss your case with one of our trial lawyers. There is never a charge for the initial consultation.
- Arkansas Child Dies in Ascent Child Care Van from Excessive Heat
- Vaccines and The Law: When Can Parents Legally Refuse Vaccinations?
- Ebola Quarantines and the Law: Five Basic Questions
- Our Firm Files Lawsuit Against Police for Executing Search Warrant at Wrong House
- Murder at Motel 6 in Newnan Georgia Results in $5.1 Million Verdict