Nationally respected for expert legal advice.
Our firm has decades of experience representing clients in cases that generate significant media attention. While we are adept at handling media inquiries for our clients, we do not solicit media coverage of our cases unless we strongly believe it will benefit our client and the client agrees to have the media involved. Of course, most of our clients appreciate the fact that we are also very effective at working “behind the scenes” to successfully resolve their legal issues without any unwanted media attention.
Over the past twenty years, our firm has developed close relationships with local and national media. Our contacts, knowledge and experience help our clients in “high-profile” cases deal with the unpredictable consequences of media interest. In even the most difficult cases, we are often able to get favorable media coverage for our clients so that the public is able to hear their side of the story.
Page often serves as an expert commentator for various media outlets on important legal issues that do not involve our clients. He has provided analysis of significant cases and legal issues concerning the Atlanta area for WABE, Atlanta’s NPR affiliate, for many years. Page is also a frequent guest on CNN where he shares his expertise and insight on major criminal cases and constitutional issues. Page has been interviewed and quoted by many other media sources as well, including Fox News, The New York Times, ESPN, The Associated Press, The Washington Post and USA Today.
Print and Online Articles
- Page Pate criticizes government response in fentanyl case The Seattle Times
- Did Gianforte get a fair sentence? The New York Times
- Rothenstein must appoint a special prosecutor CNN
- Did National Security Adviser Michael Flynn break the law? CNN
- Did Trump Campaign violate computer hacking laws? The News & Observer
- Page Pate discusses FBI letter in Clinton investigation CNN
- More “stop and frisk” is a bad idea CNN
- Page Pate quoted by CNN about constitutional challenge to death penalty in Texas case CNN
- Our firm helps whistleblower win $15 million settlement Daily Report
- Our firm is retained to represent law firm financial officer The Wall Street Journal