Nationally respected for expert legal advice.
Our firm has decades of experience representing clients in cases that generate significant media attention. While we are adept at handling media inquiries for our clients, we do not solicit media coverage of our cases unless we strongly believe it will benefit our client and the client agrees to have the media involved. Of course, most of our clients appreciate the fact that we are also very effective at working “behind the scenes” to successfully resolve their legal issues without any unwanted media attention.
Over the past twenty years, our firm has developed close relationships with local and national media. Our contacts, knowledge and experience help our clients in “high-profile” cases deal with the unpredictable consequences of media interest. In even the most difficult cases, we are often able to get favorable media coverage for our clients so that the public is able to hear their side of the story.
Page often serves as an expert commentator for various media outlets on important legal issues that do not involve our clients. He has provided analysis of significant cases and legal issues concerning the Atlanta area for WABE, Atlanta’s NPR affiliate, for many years. Page is also a frequent guest on CNN where he shares his expertise and insight on major criminal cases and constitutional issues. Page has been interviewed and quoted by many other media sources as well, including Fox News, The New York Times, ESPN, The Associated Press, The Washington Post and USA Today.
Print and Online Articles
- Did National Security Adviser Michael Flynn break the law?CNN
- Did Trump Campaign violate computer hacking laws?The News & Observer
- Page Pate discusses Dylann Roof death penalty caseCNN
- Page Pate discusses FBI letter in Clinton investigationCNN
- Page Pate’s commentary on “stop and frisk” published by CNNCNN
- Our firm helps whistleblower win $15 million settlementDaily Report
- Page Pate comments on change in venue for hot car death caseABC News
- Our firm is retained to represent law firm financial officerThe Wall Street Journal
- Page Pate discusses liability of daycare for toxic mold exposureWGCL CBS 46
- Page Pate discusses federal law on terrorism in Michigan caseCNN
- Page Pate interviewed on El Chapo extradition and Sean Penn meetingThe Hollywood Reporter
- Page Pate comments on federal judge’s order in armed career criminal caseDaily Report
- Page Pate comments on Governor’s attempt to add more justices to state Supreme CourtThe Atlanta Journal-Constitution
- Page Pate comments on possible federal criminal charges for dentist who shot African lionMiami Herald
- Our firm represents former police officer in federal corruption investigationWSAV TV
- Our client gets favorable resolution in APS cheating prosecutionNPR
- Our firm wins appeal in case involving unlawful search of cellphoneDaily Report
- Page Pate discusses the Ferguson Grand Jury decisionHuffington Post
- Page Pate comments on grand juries refusing to indict police officersCNN
- Page Pate gives “passionate” closing argument in federal corruption trialThe Daily Citizen
- Page Pate discusses potential extradition treaty with ChinaChina Daily USA
- Page Pate comments on DA’s decision not to seek the death penalty in Justin Ross Harris caseUSA Today
- Page Pate discusses Justin Ross Harris indictmentThe Washington Post
- Our firm represents former magistrate judge charged in federal criminal caseLos Angeles Times
- HLN asks Page Pate to discuss defense strategy in Justin Ross Harris caseHLN
- Our firm wins federal criminal trial for prison guardDaily Report
- Our firm wins difficult jury trial for a client falsely accused of multiple aggravated child molestation actsGainesville Times
- Our firm successfully resolves “pill mill” allegations against Atlanta doctorThe Atlanta Journal-Constitution