“It’s not hard to find lawyers who are smart. It’s not even that hard to find lawyers who are both smart and have a lot of experience. But I think it can be very difficult these days to find lawyers who have those qualities and also truly care about the people they represent.
That’s how I think we are different. We take the time to really listen to our clients and their families. We respect them, and we always tell them the truth. We try to treat everyone we represent the way we would want our family members to be treated by their lawyer. That’s not always an easy thing to do, but I believe it is the best way to make sure we focus on what’s important to the client.
Having this level of commitment to the people we represent is what keeps us up at night and in the office on weekends. It’s what helps us find a way to win when other lawyers think it’s impossible. And it’s what helps us earn our clients’ trust.
If you are looking for that kind of lawyer, then I hope you will consider our firm. Read about our recent cases, and see how our clients feel about our work. I am confident that you will not find a law firm anywhere with more successful results, better credentials, or a stronger commitment to pursuing justice for people who need help.”
- Our Firm Helps Secure $15 Million Settlement in Whistleblower Case
- Our Firm Wins “Not Guilty” Verdicts in Federal Drug Conspiracy Trial
- Our Firm Wins Appeal Suppressing Evidence Found in Unlawful Cellphone Search
- Our Firm Represents Respected Police Officer in ATF “Storefront Sting” Investigation
- Page Pate gives “passionate” closing argument in federal corruption trial
- Our Firm Helps Whistleblower Win Award in $2 Million Healthcare Fraud Case
- Our Firm Files Lawsuit Against Police for Executing Search Warrant at Wrong House
- Page Pate Wins Federal Criminal Trial for Prison Guard Charged with Civil Rights Violations