“Our firm has over 20 years of experience helping people successfully resolve serious legal problems. If you are looking for the right law firm to help you in a criminal or civil case, you should read about our recent results and see what our clients say about our work. I am confident that you will not find a law firm anywhere with more successful results, better credentials, or a stronger commitment to pursuing justice.”
Recent Cases & Results
- Our Firm Wins “Not Guilty” Verdicts in Federal Drug Conspiracy Trial
- Our Firm Helps Whistleblower Win Award in $1.95 Million Healthcare Fraud Case
- Our Firm Secures Dismissal of Federal Child Pornography Charges
- Our Firm Successfully Resolves False Arrest Case
- Page Pate Gives “Passionate” Closing Argument in Federal Corruption Trial
- Our Firm Wins a “Not Guilty” Verdict for a Doctor Charged with Unlawfully Distributing Controlled Substances
- Our Firm Wins Trial Involving False Accusations of Aggravated Child Molestation
Learning About the Law
- Georgia Drug Laws: Drug Crimes and Common Defenses
- Who Can Apply for a Sentence Reduction Under the Recent “Drugs Minus Two” Federal Sentencing Guideline Amendment?
- What is “Child Cruelty” under Georgia Law?
- Supreme Court Ruling May Open the Door to Excessive Force Claims Relating to Use of a Taser Gun
- Polygraph Evidence in Georgia Criminal Cases: Is it Admissible in Court?
- Challenging Forensic Interviews in Georgia Child Molestation Cases
- Defending Georgia Drug Trafficking Cases by Winning Motions to Suppress Evidence
- Can I Get Off Georgia’s Sex Offender Registry?