“Our firm has over 20 years of experience helping people successfully resolve serious legal problems. If you are looking for the right law firm to help you in a criminal or civil case, you should read about our recent results and see what our clients say about our work. I am confident that you will not find a law firm anywhere with more successful results, better credentials, or a stronger commitment to pursuing justice.”
Recent Cases & Results
- Our Firm Wins “Not Guilty” Verdicts in Federal Drug Conspiracy Trial
- Our Firm Helps Client Avoid Prison in Federal Drug Conspiracy Case
- Our Firm Wins Appeal Suppressing Evidence Found in Unlawful Cellphone Search
- Our Firm Represents Respected Police Officer in ATF “Storefront Sting” Investigation
- Page Pate Gives “Passionate” Closing Argument in Federal Corruption Trial
- Our Firm Helps Whistleblower Win Award in $1.95 Million Healthcare Fraud Case
- Our Firm Files Section 1983 Lawsuit Against Police Officers for Executing Search Warrant at the Wrong House
Learning About the Law
- Georgia Drug Laws: Drug Crimes and Common Defenses
- Who Can Apply for a Sentence Reduction Under the Recent “Drugs Minus Two” Federal Sentencing Guideline Amendment?
- What is “Child Cruelty” under Georgia Law?
- Supreme Court Ruling May Open the Door to Excessive Force Claims Relating to Use of a Taser Gun
- Challenging Forensic Interviews in Georgia Child Molestation Cases
- Polygraph Evidence in Georgia Criminal Cases: Is it Admissible in Court?
- Defending Georgia Drug Trafficking Cases by Winning Motions to Suppress Evidence
- Can I Get Off Georgia’s Sex Offender Registry?