“It’s not hard to find a lawyer who is extremely smart. It’s not even hard to find a lawyer who is extremely smart and has many years of relevant experience. But I think it can be very difficult these days to find a lawyer who has both of those qualities and also truly cares about his client.
That’s how we are different. We take the time to listen to our clients. We respect them, and we tell them the truth. We try to treat everyone we represent the way we would want a family member to be treated by their lawyer. That’s not always an easy thing to do, but I believe it is the best way to make sure we focus on what’s important to the client. We work hard everyday to keep that thought in our minds and that feeling in our hearts.
Having this level of commitment to the people we represent is what keeps us up at night and in the office on weekends. It’s what helps us find a way to win when other lawyers think it’s impossible. And it’s what helps us earn our clients’ precious trust.
If you are looking for that kind of lawyer, then I hope you will consider our firm. Read about our recent cases, and see what our clients are saying about our work. I am confident that you will not find a law firm anywhere with more successful results, better credentials, or a stronger commitment to pursuing justice for people who need help.”
Recent Cases & Results
- Our Firm Helps Secure $15 Million Settlement in Whistleblower Case
- Our Firm Wins “Not Guilty” Verdicts in Federal Drug Conspiracy Trial
- Our Firm Helps Whistleblower Win Award in $2 Million Healthcare Fraud Case
- Our Firm Wins Appeal Suppressing Evidence Found in Unlawful Cellphone Search
- Our Firm Successfully Resolves False Arrest Case
- Page Pate Gives “Passionate” Closing Argument in Federal Corruption Trial
- Our Firm Wins a “Not Guilty” Verdict for a Doctor Charged with Unlawfully Distributing Controlled Substances
- Our Firm Files Lawsuit Against Police for Executing Search Warrant at Wrong House
Learning About the Law
- Are Mandatory Minimums in Federal Drug Cases Declining?
- Georgia Drug Laws: Drug Crimes and Common Defenses
- Who Can Apply for a Sentence Reduction Under the Recent “Drugs Minus Two” Federal Sentencing Guideline Amendment?
- A Second Chance for First Offender Act Treatment in Georgia Criminal Cases
- Supreme Court Ruling May Open the Door to Excessive Force Claims Relating to Use of a Taser Gun
- Polygraph Evidence in Georgia Criminal Cases: Is it Admissible in Court?
- New DOJ Policy on Asset Forfeiture Program Not Nearly Enough to Protect Innocent Americans
- Defending Georgia Drug Trafficking Cases by Winning Motions to Suppress Evidence