Personal Injury Attorneys
Personal injury attorneys who fight back to get the best results for our clients.
The personal injury attorneys at Pate, Johnson & Church have many years of experience in trying complex and challenging cases before juries across Georgia and in several other states. Our lawyers work closely with every client we have to prepare their case for trial. Our hard work pays off for our clients in helping them get the best possible result at trial. Unlike many personal injury attorneys in Atlanta who handle a high volume of cases and focus only on settlements, we are experts at winning trials.
Of course, most of our clients would prefer that their personal injury case gets resolved without the need for a jury trial. And that’s fine with us. In our experience, insurance companies and businesses will settle a case for its full value only if they think they may lose the case at trial. Our reputation in court, build over decades in winning serious criminal cases, makes civil defense lawyers nervous. Many times, they would rather pay us than risk losing big at trial.
Our firm accepts only a handful of personal injury cases at any one time. We limit our practice this way so we can devote all the resources, time, and attention necessary to prepare each case for trial. Unlike some lawyers who just want to accept the first offer and close the case, we will not quit until we have either won the case at trial or secured the best possible pretrial settlement for our client in every personal injury case we accept.
If you need a personal injury attorney who won’t try to settle your case for less than it’s worth, call us now for a free and confidential consultation. Even if you already have a lawyer, we can give you a second opinion about the value of your case and explain how we may be able to help you win. Our personal injury attorneys serve clients in Atlanta , Savannah and Brunswick, Georgia.
Not satisfied with your current personal injury attorney? You have a right to a new lawyer at no additional cost to you. Find out how easy it is to switch to our firm.
Contact a Brunswick personal injury attorney with our firm for help with a serious injury or wrongful death case in Brunswick, or a Savannah personal injury attorney with our firm for help in Savannah.
Our personal injury practice:
- Car Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Serious Injuries to Children
- Daycare Injuries and Abuse
- Wrongful Death Claims
- Medical Malpractice
- Boat Accidents
- Negligent or Inadequate Security
- Nursing Home Abuse and Neglect
- Construction Site Accidents
- Defective or Dangerous Products
- Section 1983 and Bivens Lawsuits
- False Arrests and Imprisonment
Our results in personal injury and civil cases:
Helped our client and the federal government successfully conclude a whistleblower case against an import company that had been avoiding payment of anti-dumping duties. The defendant paid a total of $10.5 million to resolve our whistleblower claim.
(U.S. ex rel. Wells v. Bassett Mirror Company)
Helped a family recover $115,000 for injuries suffered by their child at a daycare as a result of the daycare staff’s failure to properly supervise the children.
(Confidential Settlement, 2018)
Successfully resolved a qui tam whistleblower lawsuit against a major U.S. furniture retailer involving allegations of customs fraud. The retailer paid the government a total of $15 million to settle the case before trial.
(U.S. ex rel. Wells v. Z Gallerie)
Obtained a $4,910,000 IRS whistleblower award for a client who reported a company that engaged in illegal tax fraud.
Helped a client win a $1.95 million whistleblower award for reporting Medicare fraud involving a radiology billing company.
(U.S. ex rel. Vaughn v. Medical Business Services, Inc.)
Won a $100,000 settlement for our clients who were the victims of an illegal search by police.
(Treat v. Lowe, et al.)
- November 2, 2019Yes! You always have the right to chose your lawyer, even in the middle of a case. And switching lawyers ...September 15, 2019Injured in a car accident with someone who drives for Amazon? Through its “Amazon Prime” 2-day delive...April 14, 2019Fisher-Price may face product liability lawsuits after the Consumer Product Safety Commission announced o...February 21, 2019News outlets across the country have been reportingon the tragic case of William Brown, a young man in Te...November 12, 2018Earlier this week, news outlets reported that prominent motel chain Motel 6 has agreed to pay $7.6 millio...September 12, 2018This week, our firm finalized a settlement on behalf of a family whose child was sexually assaulted by an...