Personal Injury Attorneys
The personal injury attorneys at Pate, Johnson & Church have many years of experience in trying complex and challenging cases before juries across Georgia and in several other states. Our lawyers work closely with every client we have to prepare their case for trial. Our hard work pays off for our clients in helping them get the best possible result at trial. Unlike many personal injury attorneys in Atlanta who handle a high volume of cases and focus only on settlements, we are experts at winning trials.
Of course, most of our clients would prefer that their personal injury case gets resolved without the need for a jury trial. And that’s fine with us. In our experience, insurance companies and businesses will settle a case for its full value only if they think they may lose the case at trial. Our reputation in court, build over decades in winning serious criminal cases, makes civil defense lawyers nervous. Many times, they would rather pay us than risk losing big at trial.
Our firm accepts only a handful of personal injury cases at any one time. We limit our practice this way so we can devote all the resources, time, and attention necessary to prepare each case for trial. Unlike some lawyers who just want to accept the first offer and close the case, we will not quit until we have either won the case at trial or secured the best possible pretrial settlement for our client in every personal injury case we accept.
If you need a personal injury attorney who won’t try to settle your case for less than it’s worth, call us now for a free and confidential consultation. Even if you already have a lawyer, we can give you a second opinion about the value of your case and explain how we may be able to help you win. Our personal injury attorneys serve clients across Georgia.
Not satisfied with your current personal injury attorney in Georgia? You have a right to a new lawyer at no additional cost to you. Find out how easy it is to switch to our firm.
Our personal injury practice:
- Car Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Serious Injuries to Children
- Daycare Injuries and Abuse
- Wrongful Death Claims
- Medical Malpractice
- Boat Accidents
- Negligent or Inadequate Security
- Nursing Home Abuse and Neglect
- Construction Site Accidents
- Defective or Dangerous Products
- Section 1983 and Bivens Lawsuits
- False Arrests and Imprisonment
- May 8, 2020No, an employer cannot discriminate against older employees due to coronavirus concerns. This means that ...May 1, 2020In some situations, yes. An employer may have to allow an employee to telework instead of reporting back ...April 17, 2020Business interruption insurance may cover lost business due to the coronavirus and related government she...April 6, 2020The coronavirus pandemic and resulting government regulations will cause many businesses to breach their ...April 6, 2020Nursing homes and other assisted living facilities may be held legally responsible for a resident’s...April 2, 2020The Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic may allow some businesses to avoid complying with certain contracts i...