Personal Injury Attorneys in Georgia
The personal injury attorneys at Pate, Johnson & Church have many years of experience in trying complex and challenging cases before juries across Georgia and in several other states. Our lawyers work closely with every client we have to prepare their case for trial. Our hard work pays off for our clients in helping them get the best possible result at trial. Unlike many personal injury attorneys in Atlanta who handle a high volume of cases and focus only on settlements, we are experts at winning trials.
Of course, most of our clients would prefer that their personal injury case gets resolved without the need for a jury trial. And that’s fine with us. In our experience, insurance companies and businesses will settle a case for its full value only if they think they may lose the case at trial. Our reputation in court, build over decades in winning serious criminal cases, makes civil defense lawyers nervous. Many times, they would rather pay us than risk losing big at trial.
Our firm accepts only a handful of personal injury cases at any one time. We limit our practice this way so we can devote all the resources, time, and attention necessary to prepare each case for trial. Unlike some lawyers who just want to accept the first offer and close the case, we will not quit until we have either won the case at trial or secured the best possible pretrial settlement for our client in every personal injury case we accept.
If you need a personal injury attorney who won’t try to settle your case for less than it’s worth, call us now for a free and confidential consultation. Even if you already have a lawyer, we can give you a second opinion about the value of your case and explain how we may be able to help you win. Our personal injury attorneys serve clients across Georgia.
Not satisfied with your current personal injury attorney in Georgia? You have a right to a new lawyer at no additional cost to you. Find out how easy it is to switch to our firm.
Our personal injury practice:
- Car Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Serious Injuries to Children
- Daycare Injuries and Abuse
- Wrongful Death Claims
- Medical Malpractice
- Boat Accidents
- Negligent or Inadequate Security
- Nursing Home Abuse and Neglect
- Construction Site Accidents
- Defective or Dangerous Products
- Section 1983 and Bivens Lawsuits
- False Arrests and Imprisonment
- March 27, 2020The Families First Coronavirus Response Act (or FFCRA) is a law passed by Congress on March 19, 2020 in r...January 20, 2020Sexual assaults in a Lyft or Uber ride are on the rise, and victims are taking action to fight back. Earl...November 2, 2019Yes! You always have the right to chose your lawyer, even in the middle of a case. And switching lawyers ...September 15, 2019Injured in a car accident with someone who drives for Amazon? Through its “Amazon Prime” 2-day delive...April 14, 2019Fisher-Price may face product liability lawsuits after the Consumer Product Safety Commission announced o...February 21, 2019News outlets across the country have been reportingon the tragic case of William Brown, a young man in Te...